Click here to search this site
News & Events » Barnard Precision Regional Championship
Barnard Precision Regional Championship
The Barnard Precision Regional Championship Draw is a season long event supported by an NRANZ Key Sponsor, Barnard Precision Ltd. Participants in this programme are awarded points for attending qualifying championships which then go into a draw for the prizes.
- 2 x 1st Prize of Full paid entry to the National Championship
- 2 x 2nd Prize of Half paid entry to the National Championship
(4 Draws in total)
Winners have 2 years to use National Championship entry.
Drawn at the Auckland Championship Prize giving, Sunday 11 December 2016. If this championship is shifted due to weather or circumstances, draw and results will be published Monday 12 December 2016 on NRA website.
The more qualifying championships attended, the more points awarded, the higher the chance of winning!
- Winner can only claim one (1) prize.
- Competitors must be New Zealand residents, affiliated to NRANZ to qualify for points.
- The event will begin in January and finish in December.
- Each event day will be worth one point. Points will accrue and each point represents one entry into the draw.
- Points will be awarded based on published results.
- Points accrual will be advertised on the NRANZ web site with progress updates.
- It is the responsibility of competitors to check and verify progress scores and advise the NRA office within two weeks of the event, of any errors. There will be no right of appeal of any scores after those two weeks.
- No cash prizes.
|April||Hawkes Bay (Wgtn)|
|December||NZ Ladies (Wgtn)|
|Wellington 1000yd Match|
All events from the Northland Championship in January 2016 until the Auckland Championship in December 2016 will be included.
Qualifying events are spread around the country and are chosen by location and timing to endure the greatest attendance possible whilst at the same time, providing the sponsor (Barnard Precision Ltd) with maximum exposure.
View the current National Grading List as at 27 January 2017